Want to play?
If you would like to join our league this season, sign up or contact us to find out more information.
Our Leagues Enjoy:
- 8 Week Seasons
- Equipment provided
- Teams may BYOB and snacks
- Every player gets a Spring League patch!
Connect with us:
THE 2017 SPRING LEAGUE REGISTRATION
- Monday's league is an intermediate league and runs from March 27 - May 15. No pros are allowed.
- Wednesday's league is an advanced league and runs from March 29 - May 17. Only one pro player is allowed per team.
- TO REGISTER: TEAM CAPTAINS, please create your team by clicking the "Join a league" button to the right. Once you've created a team, you can email your players to invite them to register. If you have any questions or trouble registering, please email us at email@example.com.
- A team is not considered fully registered until all the players have paid. A captain can pay for the team, or choose to have each player pay separately.
- We have room for 40 teams. Each team may have 4 - 8 players. If your team has more than four players, you can rotate players in and out during an evening. It is $20 per player. All ranges of amateur players are welcome, from novice to advanced.
- PLAYERS MUST BE CLUB MEMBERS! We will be checking that you're a member the first night. To join the club, go to http://stpeteshuffle.com/become-a-member.html
- Games start promptly at 7 pm. Our doors open at 6:15 pm. There will be no rain make ups. For instance if we are completely rained out one week, we will not be adding additional weeks to the league to make it up. If we're rained out during the middle of the evening, it will be up to the league director whether we make up the unplayed game/s the next week.
- Each night the teams play six games (two at a time x3). A game is 12 frames. You get one practice round before the game starts (down and back once, then the game starts). This is confusing to new players but after the first game you'll get it!
- For each game won, your team wins 10 points. A team can win up to 60 points a week. For each game lost, 4 points. If two teams tie at the end of 12 frames, they each win 7 points. For each game a team does not play in, they receive 0 points.
- If your team does not have enough players a particular week, you can bring in a substitute. If there is a player missing you will have to forfeit the game. Players cannot play two sides of the court.
- If you need a ruling on whether a disc is in or out, and can't come to an agreement between your teams, you need to ask a third party to rule on it. You must rule before the next disc is shot.
- For each set of games, a team will play yellow on one court, and black on the other.